Become Our Partner to Improve Maternal-Infant Care
SNOO Smart Sleeper offers a highly innovative step forward in supporting babies, families, and nurses. This unique bassinet is a “caring” bed that:
- Gives constant womb-like rhythms to aid sleep
- Helps nurses by automatically responding to fussing—with increased motion and sound—often
- calming crying in under a minute (does not obscure hunger or discomfort)
- Prevents accidental falls from mother’s bed or rolling to an unsafe position
- Reduces the risk of injury or death from a mother rolling over on the baby
Multiple university studies are ongoing/in development to evaluate SNOO as an intervention to improve the care of infants and mothers.
We are actively enrolling hospitals interested in collaborating with Dr. Karp on research trials and using SNOO to further improve care.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org…and we’ll be in touch soon.
Now, we’re seeking new partners interested in using/studying it to:
Reduce Unsafe Bed Sharing on the Mother-Infant Unit
- SNOO’s easy swaddle and ability to quickly soothe fussing can help tired mums feel more supported/less guilty. SNOO reduces the risk temptation of falling asleep with the baby in bed.
- Lowering the risk of accidental falls and infant death may also reduce hospital liability (lawsuits, damaging PR, etc.).
Improve Care of NAS Babies (Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome)
- Improve parent confidence and bonding.
- Reduce nursing care requirements, medication needed, length of NICU/hospital stay.
Prevent/Treat Postpartum Depression
- By reducing crying, improving sleep and giving greater support, SNOO may lessen anxiety and depression.