We Want to Help You Improve Maternal-Infant Care
SNOO Smart Sleeper offers a highly innovative step forward in supporting babies, families, and nurses. This unique baby cot helps by:
- Giving constant womb-like rhythms to aid sleep
- Automatically responding to fussing—with increased motion and sound—often calming crying in under a minute (does not obscure hunger or discomfort)
- Keeping babies safely on the back
Multiple university studies are ongoing/in development to evaluate the extent to which SNOO improves the care of infants and mothers.
We are actively enrolling hospitals interested in collaborating with Dr. Karp on research trials and using SNOO to further improve their care.
Please email us at email@example.com…and we’ll be in touch soon.
Now, we’re seeking new partners interested in using/studying it to see:
If SNOO Reduces Bed Sharing on the Mother-Infant Unit Because:
- SNOO’s easy swaddle and ability to quickly soothe fussing can help tired mums feel more supported/less guilty; or
- SNOO reduces the temptation of falling asleep with the baby in bed
- Less co-sleeping may also reduce hospital liability (lawsuits, damaging PR, etc.)
If SNOO Improves Care of NAS Babies (Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome) as a result of any of the following:
- Improving parent confidence and bonding.
- Reducing nursing care requirements, medication needed, length of NICU/hospital stay.
If SNOO Has Any Impact on Rates or Severity of Postpartum Depression:
- By reducing crying, improving sleep, and giving greater support
- By improving parent confidence and bonding